Busy Summer? Here are 10 easy marketing ideas to keep your momentum going.
Tip: Print this list and post it near your computer. Tackle one item every morning before checking email.
- Make a list of your top 5 prospects and connect with them on LinkedIn.
- Send a handwritten thank you note to one of your top clients.
- Share one of your best industry tips on social media.
- Promote that tip as a Facebook ad.
- Schedule a morning coffee converation with someone who also markets to your ideal clients. Look for ways to work together.
- Promote your services on Craigslist.
- Update your LinkedIn Profile and add an image to your portfolio (see mine for an example).
- Peruse your website and make a list of what needs to be updated. Block time on your calendar to get it done.
- Check to see if your Chamber Business listing is accurate. Submit any changes. (Do this for all the paid memberships you have.)
- While you’re there, check your Chamber calendar and see if there’s an event you could attend to make new connections in your community.
Of course 5-minute marketing is great, but your really need a good longer term plan. Join us for the Marketing Breakthrough Workshop and I’ll walk you step-by-step to make all the decisions you need to have a solid system to attract the clients you need to build the business you really want.
To your success!