I promised I’d share a few more lessons from my mastermind weekends in Dallas and San Diego.
Today’s quick tips come from Mike Crow (pictured in the blue shirt above). He’s built two multi-million dollar home inspector businesses and now he teaches others how to do the same.
I like Mike because he thinks in terms of processes and systems like I do.
Mike shared some great formulas/recipes for us to keep in mind in business and in life. See how many of these proven Millionaire Formulas you can apply immediately:
Millionaire Business Formulas
- Block at least 2 hours of Focus Time every week to work ON your business. Work on delegating so you can increase that time.
- On-time is late. Arrive 30 minutes early for every meeting where you serve your clients. Arrive no later than 10 minutes early for all other meetings.
- Find 5 uses for every marketing message. (Brochure, blog, free report, email message, bonus product, presentation material, etc.).
- Know your numbers. How many calls do you need to make to get a sales presentation? How many presentations do you need to have to close one sale? How many sales do you need to make to achieve your goals?
- Have numbers for your employees and require them to report daily. Example: 10 office visits, 10 phone calls & 10 emails a day.
- It takes 5 touches to make a sale. Intentionally plan out all 5.
- If something is 70% good, roll it out.
- Schedule a date night every week. Put it on your calendar & honor it.
Got a comment or a recipe to add? Share it below!
To your success,
P.S. Take action now challenge: Open your calendar and block 2 hours every week for Focus Time and add one Date Night a week.