Six Fast Book Ideas You Could Easily Self Publish
Hopefully you were one of the 180 people last week who grabbed the free version of my Kindle book “Book It! Turn a Simple Self Published Book into Paying Customers”.
That book is loaded with all kinds of creative marketing ideas for small businesses and not-for-profits.
This week’s topic is both a “How To” and a “Why To” on writing a book to promote your business or organization.
The video is a little longer than usual, but you’ll know within the first minute if writing a book could create a boost in your business.
(I talk fast too, so we cover more ground quickly. It’s a Hoosier-girl trait!)
As promised, I also give you 6 fast book ideas you can easily self-publish for your business.
Best of all, you’ll see client examples of each idea to inspire you.
The Six Fast Book Ideas:
You don’t need to write a novel to have a good book to use for your marketing. As few as 55 pages will suffice.
Here are the six ideas I share in the video:
- Create a list of Frequently Asked Questions and Answers.
- Compile your old newsletter or blog content into a book.
- Create a list of Top # things, like “10 things you should know about (your industry).”
- Write your story or testimonial, and invite several others to contribute theirs too.
- Publish a workbook or journal.
- Transcribe your keynote speech or course and turn it into a book.
Inspired to make a book part of your 2015 Marketing Plan?
Open enrollment in my book publishing course ends Friday, December 19.
I tell you a bit about it in the video above, or you can get the details here: www.bookitauthors.com
Thinking about writing a book? Who would you give the first copy to…and why? Tell us below: