Years ago a friend gave me a version of this list of these scriptural promises for the business owner. I want to share them with you.
When I feel stressed, overwhelmed, or lack confidence (yes, it happens to us all) I read these promises aloud. (I can recite all of them from memory now.) As promised in Ephesians 4:23 – speaking God’s word over your situation renews your mind, strengthens your faith, and brings about the results promised in the verses.
15 Biblical Declarations for the Business Owner
- I am filled with the knowledge of God in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. As I learn more about how God works, I learn how to do my work. The Spirit of God guides me to make wise decisions for my future. (Col. 1:9, John 16:13)
- God delights in my prosperity! He gives me power to get wealth that He may establish His covenant upon the earth. (Ps. 35:27, Deut. 8:18)
- I honor the Lord with my wealth and the firstfruits of my business. I have more than enough and my business continues to grow. As I give, it is given to me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. (Prov. 3: 9,10; Luke 6:38)
- No attack formed against me or my business will prosper. (Isa. 54:17)
- I am like a tree planted by rivers of water. I bring forth fruit in my season, my leaf shall not wither, and whatever I do will prosper. The grace of God even makes my mistakes prosper. (Ps. 1:3)
- My God makes all grace abound toward me so that I have all sufficiency for all things and abound to every good work. I am enriched in every way so I can be generous on every occasion. God’s generosity flows through me to others. (2 Cor. 9:8,11)
- I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart. (Ps. 37:4)
- I immediately respond in faith to the guidance of the Holy Spirit within me. I am always at the right place at the right time because my steps are ordered of the Lord. (Ps. 37:23)
- I am delivered from the power and authority of darkness. I cast down all reasoning and imaginations that exalt themselves against the knowledge of God, and I bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of God’s Word. (2 Cor. 10: 3-5)
- I commit my work to the Lord and he establishes my thoughts and directs my steps. (Prov. 16:3,9)
- There is no lack, for my God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19)
- God is on my side. The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy, but Jesus came that I might have LIFE and have it more ABUNDANTLY. (John 10:10)
- God is the unfailing, unlimited source of my supply. My financial income now increases as the blessings of the Lord overtake me in all areas of my life. I am blessed in the city, blessed in the field; blessed coming in, and blessed going out. The Lord blesses all the work of my hands and all that I undertake. My businesses are blessed and my output is multiplied! He grants me abundant prosperity. My children are blessed! (“Abraham’s Blessings” Deut. 28:1-14, Gal 3:14)
- The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and He adds no sorrow or stress with it. (Prov. 10:22)
- Having received the abundance of grace and gift of righteousness, I reign as a king in life through Christ Jesus. (Rom. 5:17)
Please share it below. I’d also love to hear about your routine. When and how often to you work on declarations and affirmations to build your faith? Do you have a creative name for this time?