In the previous post I shared a few tips on How to Write a [remarkable] Professional Bio. Your bio is one of the most important marketing pieces you will ever write and one of the most read pieces you will share. Here are a few questions to help you update yours so it conveys the message you want.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What are you most passionate about professionally? Personally?
- What would you do even if you didn’t get paid to do it?
- What are you surprisingly good at?
- What’s the biggest proof that you’re good at what you do?
- How long have you been working in your field?
- What’s your biggest accomplishment?
- How does your education connect to your professional career? What about personal experiences?
- What problems do you consistently solve for your clients?
- What are you complimented on most in your work?
- Who is your ideal client and why should they connect with you?
If you found this post helpful, please share it.